Title

Bookmark and Share

 

P1

The Pilgrim claim (No. 9, pl. 30) was first located in 1892 by A.G. Campbell, but little work was done until 1908. It was acquired by Harvey Hardy and associates, and then by the Pilgrim Mining Company. The claim is located about 5 miles northwest of Goodsprings, in the Goodsprings Mining District, in Clark County.

The principal working is an inclined shaft, which extends westward at 32 degrees to the 90-foot level and then 45 degrees to the 120-foot level. There also drifts south at 40 feet and north at 52 feet. Lead minerals were more abundant in the mine than those of zinc.

Glossary of Terms

P2

P3

P4

P5

P7

P6

P8

PostingNotice

CopyrightNotice

 

Custom Search

 

Home   |    Ghost Towns   |   Old Mines and Trails   |    Desert Scenery and Wildlife   |    Book Store
©2008 SilverStateGhostTowns.com, All Rights Reserved